Monday, September 27, 2010

Momentary Loss

I admit it... I'm an artsy-passionate photographer.  When that ridiculous title carries the presumption that my craft or knowledge is somehow less than that of a guy running a business involving a camera, I get a little indignant.  So, tonight's assignment was "go to an ugly place and come back with one interesting photo straight out of the camera".  The secondary goal was the alchemy of turning anger into creativity (beat that Mr. Workingclasshero).  I believe art is the highest form of education.
Image notes:  in camera JPEG conversion of a single RAW file, only post work was dust removal on the JPEG.  Single 6 second exposure.  There wasn't any fog last night and I didn't miss a dust spot, it's a cat-faced spider cleaning her web.

No comments:

Post a Comment