Friday, November 5, 2010

McF Studios Gallery

If any of you are traveling outside this blog's bounding box you may have found the McF Studios front page, and from there perhaps you dove into the Image Galleries link.  About a month ago that would have landed you on the doorstep of my reseller.  Then, as if planned, a week ago, you may have seen a 404 style error page.  Hmm...  I won't get into the particulars, but that situation didn't make me very happy.  Whose fault it was isn't important, but since this is my business and my name it's ultimately my fault that the link suddenly didn't work.
The New Gallery Page at mcfstudios.com
It works now, but you will no longer be taken to a reseller.  Instead you are presented with a gallery of my photographs.  These are all taken very near my home of Fort Collins, CO.  I think they are some of my best work.  Please take a minute to enjoy.  Web based print sales will return, until then if you'd like to purchase a print, please drop us a line at contact@mcfstudios.com.
Thank you, have a pleasant weekend.
-r.
P.S.  It's a flash based gallery, so it won't work on your iPad.  I'm working to rectify this, but it may take a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment