Monday, November 23, 2009

Fall Back



Today's photo is from a nearby Natural Area.  Couldn't get the crop I wanted on the trees, so I flipped the camera vertical and shot a 5 frame pano allowing me to keep the resolution after the 4x5 ratio crop.  I was shooting on a little foot bridge and worried about the any little movements and vibrations showing up.  Came together pretty well (eat it Hasselblad!).  Otherwise, not much in post, sharpening, cloning a telephone pole and streetlamp.  Not a breath of wind all evening.  Got kinda lucky, good night for reflections, just wish there were some high drama clouds.
I have a few others in the works and will try to keep them coming daily.  However I'm going to for a family visit over the holiday and might not pay much attention to the blog.  In other words, maybe semi-daily for the next few days.
Happy Thanks Giving everyone.

photo details:  Nikon D3, 50mm, 1/3sec @ f/16, ISO 100

No comments:

Post a Comment