Wednesday, November 18, 2009

New Gallery and Cheap Stuff




I made a little gallery of 50 of my favourite photos and put them all up as 8x10 prints.  These are the ones that I think sum up my ideas about photography, not my portfolio, per se, but good stuff - lots of colour, lots of big spaces! Just my thing. Because I think they belong every where, they've been priced nice and cheap. Five bucks each! They are only available as 8x10 prints on matte paper. The image area of most is 6x9, but a few are 7x9.  This is the size I have everything printed to have around the studio.  It's great, because, well, they are cheap, but also because they are versatile.  Almost everyone has an old 8x10 frame they can reuse, you can use a magnet on the refrigerator door, tape on a locker or mirror.  Maybe buy them all and cover up the wallpaper in the dining room.  At this price, you're getting a great bargain, only $0.0625 per square inch. Click here to check them out.  Take two... they're small.

No comments:

Post a Comment