Friday, November 6, 2009

Updates, Updates, and I'm done.


I'm calling it a week.  Nothing profound, perverse, or spectacular going on today.  Some more HDR is in progress and should be up for Monday.  Managed some tweaks to mcfstudios.com, the main portal to this blog and my work hosted at Zenfolio.  There's more in the master plan for mcfstudios.com, but it's a slow process.  I'm currently fighting the need to be out making pictures and the need to be in the studio making pictures into prints and more importantly products.  Integrating the different sites to give a cohesive and unified experience is high on the priorities.  Soon enough, I suppose when winter hits in full I might have a little more desk time to work on that list.  Would be nice to offload the studio stuff to an assistant, but this is all pretty low budget stuff.  Not going to be any offloading any time soon.  Except that it's 5 o'clock on a fantastic Friday afternoon.  I'm going to grab a beer and move to the deck to watch the sunset.  No cameras allowed.  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment